Hubspot Growth-Driven Design Agency Exam Answers
1) The Growth-Driven Design Methodology consists of the following three phases:
A) Strategy, Launch Pad, Continuous Improvement
B) Launch Pad, Usability, Conversion Rate Optimization
C) Personas, Development, Refinement
D) Goals, Scoping, Building
2) The Continuous Improvement phase of the Growth-Driven Design (GDD) Methodology involves which two interconnected pieces?
A) User Experience and App Development
B) The GDD Website Hierarchy and the Continuous Improvement Cycle
C) User Interviews and Fundamental Assumptions
D) Conversion Rate Optimization and Persona Development
3) You’re evaluating platforms to use for Growth-Driven Design, which of the following is NOT an important consideration?
A) Centralized user data
B) Dynamically personalize content
C) Secured, no maintenance hosting
D) All of the above
4) What is the difference between Growth-Driven Design and conversion rate optimization (CRO)?
A) Conversion rate optimization is one of the many pieces that make up the larger Growth-Driven Design Methodology.
B) Conversion rate optimization has a focus on the desktop experience, whereas Growth-Driven Design focuses on the mobile experience.
C) Growth-Driven Design is what happens before you start your conversion rate optimization efforts.
D) There is no difference, conversion rate optimization is the same as Growth-Driven Design.
5) You’re talking to the Director of Marketing at a business-to-business company. Which is the most accurate statement to explain why they should invest money into their website?
A) “Your website is your number one marketing asset, helping drive leads to your business. It is also your best salesperson, working around the clock to nurture and close leads.”
B) “By storing all your documents and guides on your websites for your customers to access at any time, it can help reduce the number of support calls coming into the business.”
C) “The only thing that matters is that your website design is beautiful. The more beautiful the design, the more visitors will come to the site.”
D) “Your website actually isn’t the most important. We’re better off focusing on putting that money into some advertising for your business.”
6) True or false? Your team must know the correct answers to what will work best for your client’s specific audience.
A) True – As an agency, you should be the experts on the process, know everything, and have all the answers about the client’s audience.
B) True – If you specialize in a specific vertical, you will be an expert because each company’s audience is exactly the same.
C) False – Only the user knows the correct answers. Your team must know the process for uncovering the correct answers from the users.
D) False – The client should have the answers about their audience. It’s your job to work with the client to use that knowledge to build the perfect site.
7) Fill in the blank: Local maximum is ____, whereas a global maximum is ______.
A) unique visitor goal for a specific page, unique visitor goal for the entire website
B) the result of your first launch, the results you can achieve with incremental improvement
C) attracting website visitors from your local geographic region, attracting visitors from all over the world
D) making incremental improvements on the status quo, making a big leap to the next big thing
8) True or false? You’ve recently launched a new e-commerce client’s launch pad website. Your team is now starting the Continuous Improvement phase. Before starting, your team should first evaluate any changes to the website hierarchy for the client.
A) True – It is important to adapt the hierarchy steps for each specific client and services engagement.
B) True – The team should adapt it based on cutting out the audience step and add in requests of the client and industry best practices.
C) False – The website hierarchy is broad enough that it will work for almost every client and situation.
D) False – If the team adapts the website hierarchy, it’s possible to end up working on areas that don’t impact the business.
9) True or false? When selling Growth-Driven Design, you should only focus on the features, not outcomes.
10) Which of the following is NOT a core pillar of the Growth-Driven Design mindset?
A) Focus on the user
B) Get stuff done
C) Solve for the business
D) Unbound creativity
11) Fill in the blank: ______ are highly correlated to the focus metric. If you increase these metrics, you will increase the focus metric.
A) Bounce rate, time on site, and visitors
B) Leading indicators
C) Conversion rates
D) Vanity metrics
12) True or false? It is not important to personalize the website experience for specific user segments.
A) True – All users have the same challenges and need to see the same content on the site.
B) True – It’s better to give everyone a uniform message and content as they often not sure what they are interested in.
C) False – Personalizing the website experience for a specific user segment’s challenges, and needs are key to producing a peak performing website.
D) False – The only consideration is to personalize by geographic region.
13) Which statement best describes why personalization of the website is important?
A) Personalization is not a best practice because it is important to give a consistent experience to each user coming to the website.
B) It is only important to personalize by geographic region to match languages and cultural differences.
C) Personalization is important because you can show prospects and customers different content as they both use the website for different purposes.
D) Personalizing the website experience for a specific user segment’s challenges, and needs are key to producing a peak performing website.
14) Which of the following is a step in the Growth-Driven Design website hierarchy?
C) Conversion Rate Optimization
D) All of the above
15) True or false? At the Asset step of the website hierarchy, your team focuses on purchasing more server assets to increase the speed and reliability of the website.
16) Which of the following best describes why Audience is the first step in the Growth-Driven Design website hierarchy?
A) The Audience step is not the first step in the Growth-Driven Design hierarchy.
B) You must build an audience on your social media networks that you can market to before making any updates on the website.
C) The website must have a consistent and predictable flow of new visitors before it is worthwhile to run experiments and iterate.
17) True or false? It is not important to build, research, and finalize a client’s personas until after the website has been launched.
18) Which best describes the purpose of a user journey map?
A) View the path the users are currently taking on the website to get the various conversion points to work to optimize their paths.
B) Identify gaps in your content strategy by mapping out all of your current content offers and matching them to their respective lifecycle stage.
C) Understand the steps of the user’s life before, during, and after contact with the company and where the website weaves into it.
D) Understand the steps the user goes through while working with a competitor in order to find areas they are weak at.
19) True or false? You can skip the Strategy phase and move right to building the launch pad if the client and your team agree that it isn’t necessary.
20) Fill in the blank: ________ are the core elements of the business and website. They help your team develop user research questions, fill in any core gaps, and avoid misaligning strategy with user needs.
A) Business goals
B) Profit and loss statements
C) Marketing visions
D) Fundamental assumptions
21) You’ve completed the Strategy steps and are finishing up the brainstorming session with a client. You have 95 ideas for your initial wishlist and now need to prioritize them and determine what will be included on the launch pad website. What’s the best method to use to prioritize the list?
A) Perform an 80/20 analysis to find the 20% that will make 80% of the impact. After you’ve pulled the 20% to the side, review the items and ask if they are a “must have” or “nice to have” for the launch of the site.
B) Have the client review the items on the wish list and determine their preference on the action items for the website, essentially creating the prioritization for these items.
C) Include all of the items in the launch pad so that you have a full website with everyone’s ideas incorporated.
D) All of the above
22) True or false? When developing goals, it is not important to measure the baseline and trend to see how the website is currently performing.
23) True or false? When choosing a growth platform, it is important to consider all aspects of growth including Growth-Driven Design, marketing, and sales to maximize client results.
A) True – Incorporating all three areas are key to developing a peak performing program.
B) True – However, if we are only hired to implement Growth-Driven Design, we don’t need to think about marketing or sales.
C) False – We should keep things simple and just use whatever systems the client already has in place.
D) False – You should simply focus on the website platform because the website is the most important activity for driving new business results.
24) When developing your tool stack, you must have tools to help with which type of user research?
D) All of the above
25) According to the training, what is the PRIMARY goal of using team collaboration tools?
A) Develop a collaborative work experience to maximize efficiencies, eliminate friction and delays, and avoid wasted effort.
B) Open the possibility of hiring remote employees from other parts of the world.
C) Build a strong culture with fun and engaging interactions.
D) Develop transparency so the client can review all the comments and conversations we have.
26) According to the training, how should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design stack?
A) Start with the goals you’re trying to reach. Then look at the functionality required to achieve those goals. Lastly, pick the tool which is the best fit with that functionality.
B) The best strategy is to find the newest tools on the market as they are at the cutting edge of technology.
C) Use the tools your clients recommend and are already using.
D) Simply use the same tools you have been using with traditional web design.
27) True or false? Using the proper tool stack can unlock both opportunities to drive better client results and upselling to new services.
28) True or false? It is impossible to build a launch pad website for a large enterprise client.
A) False – In the sales process you will need to convince them to cut out the majority of their content and focus on the important handful of sections.
B) True – They are often too big to make it worthwhile to do Growth-Driven Design with enterprise clients.
C) True – Complex functions like multiple languages, e-commerce, forums, etc. make it impossible to build a launch pad website.
D) False – It is possible. You will likely have to adjust your approach and it will likely take you longer to build, but it will still be quicker than traditional web design.
29) True or false? The only way to speed up the creation of a launch pad website is to cut out the majority of the content.
A) False – The second way to speed up the launch pad website is to limit the client to only one revision on all content and designs.
B) True – To ensure a quick launch, remove all of the content except the most important sections.
C) False – Cutting down the amount of content on the site is only one of many options for speeding up a launch pad website. The options you use will be specific to each individual client.
D) True – Most of the content on a website is not critical to the success of the site so it is better off to simplify and delete it.
30) Fill in the blank: The goal of a launch pad website is to get “out of our bubble” by quickly launching a website while balancing ___________, in order to start collecting real-user data so we can make more informed decisions.
A) opinions and ideas of the team
B) quality work and client happiness
C) three rounds of client revisions
D) technology updates
31) True or false? Every page on the website should follow the exact same process when being built.
32) Last week you launched a client’s launch pad website. Where should your team focus its time immediately after the launch?
A) Building assets
B) Harvest period activities
C) Persona development
D) Journey mapping
33) Which of the following is NOT a good way you could speed up the building of a launch pad website?
A) Adopt SCRUM methodology to speed up your internal efficiencies.
B) Prioritize the 20% of the wish list items that will make 80% of the impact.
C) Build the site as quick as possible, regardless of quality.
D) Develop a streamlined process to focus time where it will make the most impact.
34) According to the training, which of the follow is NOT part of the harvest period?
A) Rapid updates based on initial user feedback
B) Industry-vetted tactics
C) Building word of mouth with your promoters
D) High impact wishlist items that didn’t make the launch
35) You are talking to an existing client who you built a website for eight months ago. The website is performing well, but they love the idea of Growth-Driven Design and want you to put together a proposal. Based on this scenario, choose the BEST approach for how to handle the launch pad website.
A) It is best to start over from scratch and build a brand new launch pad website.
B) Growth-Driven Design is probably not a good fit for this client because their website is already performing well.
C) Complete any of the strategy steps you may have not already completed to ensure you have a solid foundation. Once complete, you will move directly to the continuous improvement phase using their existing website to iterate off of.
D) Because they already have a website, you can skip the strategy and launch pad phases and move directly to the continuous improvement phase.
36) True or false? A launch pad website is a half-built website.
A) False – We take the time to fully build out a big, robust website with all the feature we think your users may like.
B) True – We can launch a half-built website and finish the rest of the build once it is live.
C) False – It is a full website that will both look and perform better than your current website. However, it will not be perfect, because there is no such thing as perfect.
D) True – In order to launch the site quickly, we will be cutting out the majority of the website’s current content.
37) In which step of the continuous improvement cycle do you host the “summit meeting”?
38) What is the goal of the “learn” step?
A) Make recommendations to other teams on how to best to solve the user’s challenges.
B) Interview at last five users to help answer questions about their challenges.
C) Reflect on your experiments in order to gain a deeper understanding of your users so we can make smarter future decisions and drive more value.
D) Teach users about your products and services so they can learn the benefits of them.
39) While going through the continuous improvement cycles, where should you focus your time and energy?
A) Brainstorming for the next cycle
B) Filling out the fundamental assumptions chart
C) Developing high-quality photos and videos
D) Improving the hierarchy the website step you’re currently at
40) What is the goal of the “transfer” step?
A) Transfer the client onto a new software platform that is a better fit for their needs.
B) Transfer inactive users to the archive as they are no longer engaged with your marketing.
C) Help other teams improve their efforts by informing them of your user learnings (and vice versa).
D) Find complementary businesses and transfer links between websites to help improve referral traffic and SEO authority.
41) How many continuous improvement cycles should you run on each website hierarchy step?
A) It is recommended to run a maximum of ten cycles at each one of the hierarchy steps
B) It is recommended to run a maximum of three cycles at each one of the hierarchy steps.
C) You should run as many cycles as it takes to reach the predetermined focus metric goal of that step.
D) The continuous improvement cycles are not connected to the website hierarchy.
42) True or false? When picking which action items to implement in your continuous improvement cycles, the vast majority of them should be aimed at moving the current focus metric up.
43) How do you determine which action items to work on in any given cycle?
A) Select the action items based on which team members have the capacity to complete them
B) Selecting action items that are the quickest to implement regardless of their impact.
C) Prioritize based on highest impact score and lowest effort required to implement them.
D) Put any client requests at the top and push everything else until later.
44) According to the training, how many user interviews should you conduct in order to not over-spend your time and energy and start to see patterns in the responses?
45) According to the training, what are the MOST important factors you should think about when choosing the best research method(s)?
A) The only consideration is how quickly you need the information.
B) Your personas, the industry you are focusing on industry, and when you are asking.
C) Who you are asking, different time zones, sample size, and how quickly you need the information.
D) The question you are trying to answer, who you are asking, when you are asking, how deep you need to dig for answers, and how quickly you need the information.
46) According to the training, what are the best options for testing a hypothesis on a site that has low traffic, under 3,000 visits?
A) Testing your hypothesis is not very important unless you are a large enterprise website with millions of visitors.
B) First focus on driving traffic to the site in the “audience” step of the website hierarchy. Then you can look at pre- and post-implementation behavior using cohort and/or event reporting along with multiple qualitative sources to build confidence that the changes are having the intended im
C) Set-up split tests and let them run for a few months until you have a big enough sample size to hit statistical significance.
D) Run split tests even if you can’t hit statistical significance because it will still give you an answer of which variation will perform better over the long-term.
47) Fill in the blank: According to the training, you should not start thinking about incorporating multivariate testing until you have a minimum of ________ coming to the site.
A) 1,000-2,000 visitors
B) 3,000-5,000 visitors
C) 2,000-2,500 returning visitors
D) 500K-600K unique visitors
48) According to the training, what is the correct order on which to conduct the research process?
A) Research, Brainstorm, Experiment, Repeat
B) Experiment, Research, Brainstorm, User Questions
C) User questions, Research, Brainstorm, Experiment
D) User questions, Experiment, Brainstorm, Implement
49) Fill in the blank: You are training a new team member on the research and brainstorming process. Your teammate asks you, “Why are the user questions the first step in the process?” You respond with, “Starting with creating user questions help us _______.”
A) better communicate expectations between the users and the client
B) focus our research efforts in the right areas and will help determine the best research methods
C) scope the number of action items we implement in that cycle
D) determine which action items we should test and which ones should simply be implemented
50) According to the training, what is the MINIMUM number of hours you should have in a retainer including only Growth-Driven Design services?
A) 5 hours
B) 10 hours
C) 20 hours
D) 50 hours
51) True or false? It is important that you list the tools being used in the engagement on separate line items within the proposal.
52) According to the training, what is the AVERAGE number of hours a Growth-Driven Design services retainer should include?
A) 5-10 hours
B) 10-20 hours
C) 35-65 hours
D) 50-80 hours
53) Can you implement Growth-Driven Design with clients who have small budgets?
A) No – Small companies move too slow to support the continuous improvement cycles of Growth-Driven Design.
B) Yes – You will only do quarterly improvement cycles which will focus on general updates and maintenance.
C) Yes – You will need to adjust the engagement and set the right expectations on the results they can expect based on budget.
D) No – You should only work with clients who have large enough budgets to ensure you’re making enough revenue to grow your agency.
54) True or false? To help clients achieve peak results, you should package Growth-Driven Design, marketing, and sales enablement into one retainer.
A) False – Sales enablement services are not an important for helping clients grow their businesses.
B) True – All three services are interconnected and must work together for peak results.
C) False – Marketing and sales enablement services are not an important for helping clients grow their businesses.
D) True – All three are important, however, marketing and sales enablement will not make an impact until the second year of the engagement.
55) According to the training, how should you determine your “strategy phase” pricing?
A) Do your best to guess the pricing. It does not matter if you’re accurate because you will make it back in the on-going services.
B) The strategy phase should be 35% of the launch pad website cost.
C) Have your services team develop a standard strategy process with a set price.Then adjust according to the type and size of client and the services included in their engagement.
D) Most clients do not need strategy help, it is common that you can skip the strategy phase completely.
56) Is it possible to use a value-based pricing system with Growth-Driven Design?
A) No – Value-based pricing does not work for agencies.
B) Yes – Although, it is only suggested if you are managing the entire process from Growth-Driven Design, inbound marketing, and sales enablement.
C) Yes – But only if the cost per lead is more than $500 otherwise it will not be viable for your agency.
D) No – There is no way to track the value you are creating so it is impossible to charge based on value.
57) According to the training, what is the BEST long-term strategy for generating a consistent and predictable lead source for your sales team?
A) Invest in developing an inbound marketing program to market your own agency and treat yourself like your own best client.
B) Build a robust referral program to gain new referrals from existing clients.
C) Pay for a Google Adwords program and continuously optimize around the keywords your personas are likely searching for.
D) Focus on developing a large social media following and promote your services to your audience.
58) True or false? Only large, enterprise companies are a good fit for Growth-Driven Design.
A) True – Only enterprise companies have the time and resources to dedicate to a Growth-Driven Design program.
B) False – Growth-Driven Design works for any company in any industry, however, you may have to adapt your approach to best fit the client.
C) True – Only enterprise companies have a need for continuous improvement on their website.
D) False – Growth-Driven Design works well for both medium and enterprise sized companies, however, it does not work for small companies due to low budgets.
59) According to the training, where is the best place to prospect potential clients for your first Growth-Driven Design retainer client?
A) Buy an email list of companies that fit your target persona and email them with a website assessment offer.
B) Search the internet for companies in your area of specialty who have poorly designed websites and reach out to them directly.
C) Develop a Google Adwords campaign to target web design and Growth-Driven Design related searches.
D) Review your existing client list and look for those who could benefit from Growth-Driven Design.
60) In which of the following scenarios would it be a good idea to pitch both traditional web design and Growth-Driven Design and allow prospects to choose? Choose the BEST option.
A) The prospect’s business is focused on a boring, slow-moving industry.
B) The prospect who is unsure about Growth-Driven Design because they don’t fully understand why the process is better.
C) The prospect needs two websites built for two different divisions of the company.
D) The prospect loves the Growth-Driven Design concept, but you are pitching against two traditional web design agencies.
61) Why is the overall cost of Growth-Driven Design higher than traditional web design? Choose the BEST explanation from below.
A) More people are involved in a Growth-Driven Design engagement than traditional web design.
B) Not as many agencies are offering Growth-Driven Design which allows you to charge more for the service.
C) The overall cost is higher because the client is getting more value from the months of continuous improvement after the initial launch.
D) The websites are often much larger when using Growth-Driven Design and take more time to build.
62) True or false? Using a point-based system with Growth-Driven Design retainers makes the process more confusing and is not recommended.
63) Is it possible to break up the quote and give a fixed price the strategy and launch pad phases separate from the continuous improvement phase?
A) No – You should not sell a fixed price, rather, you should charge for time and materials.
B) Yes – This is the only way you should quote Growth-Driven Design engagements.
C) Yes – This approach typically works best for medium sized companies and websites.
D) No – We do not want to complicate and confuse the prospect. It is best to simply have one monthly amount.
64) You’re explaining the Growth-Driven Design methodology to a prospect. Overall they love the methodology, however, they ask you, “I don’t want a half-built website to start”. What is the BEST response to your prospect?
A) “No problem. We can build your website using traditional web design and then move to the continuous improvement phase after it’s live.”
B) “The launch pad website is a fully built website, we just need to cut out many of the pages to ensure we can launch quickly.”
C) “It is ok if the website is not complete because we can always build onto it after it launches because we have an on-going service retainer.”
D) “The launch pad website is a complete website that will both look and perform better than your website today. However, it is not the end-all-be-all and will not be perfect, because there is no such thing as perfect.”
65) You are talking to a prospect who is not currently interested in marketing services. They only want help building a new website. Should you continue to try and close them as a client?
A) No – Website work is often not profitable and will not help your agency grow.
B) Yes – As long as you set the right expectations, you can start them on a Growth-Driven Design only retainer and look to upsell them into marketing services later down the road.
C) No – Only building the website is a waste of time and will not likely result in any future business.
D) Yes – You should only sell them the traditional web design process, though.
66) Which of the following is the BEST question to ask your prospects in the sales process in order to understand their pain points they’ve experienced in the past?
A) “Did you involve a user experience designer in your last website redesign?”
B) “How much did your previous redesign cost?”
C) “When was the last time you did a website redesign for your business?”
D) Tell me about your previous website redesigns? What went well and not so well?
67) Which of the following is the BEST strategy for managing both Growth-Driven Design and traditional web design clients at the same time?
A) Create two different pods for each process and run them as two independent units with two different processes.
B) Work on traditional web design clients projects the first and third weeks of the month and Growth-Driven Design clients on the second and fourth.
C) Subcontract all of the traditional web design so you can focus on the Growth-Driven Design engagements.
D) Encourage your team to run both processes at the same time and simply get better at adjusting between the two.
68) Fill in the blank: When you are starting to work with a new subcontractor or agency partner, the BEST type of work to give them as their first engagement is/are ________.
A) “a small, internal project on your own agency’s website”
B) “a new client’s launch pad website”
C) “action items from an existing client’s continuous improvement cycle”
D) “these are all good, possible options”
69) Which of the following is NOT a best practice for updating your agency’s process?
A) When first starting your GDD program, build some padding into the schedule to account for the learning curve.
B) Host weekly reflection meetings to find areas of the process to improve.
C) Build a different process for each pod so they can have their own workflow.
D) Make the transition fun, exciting and empower the team to take ownership in the process.
70) True or false? If you do not have the in-house talent needed to execute Growth-Driven Design, you can partner with another agency who has complementary services to your own.
71) True or false? You should only have one subcontractor or partnering agency so that you can focus your time and energy with them and develop one, strong relationship.
72) According to the training, your team should have a two-hour meeting every _____ days prior to the end of the contract to brainstorm the next 12 months.
73) According to the training, which of the following BEST describes the reports presented in the State of the Union?
A) A high-level review of the progress made since the start of the engagement.
B) Very detailed breakdown of all the experiments, numbers and metrics from the previous two cycles to show trending over time.
C) An overview of the previous cycle’s action items, cycle impact, and next steps, and a high-level view of the overall program.
D) A breakdown of the hours that were used in the previous cycle and how many hours remain in the engagement.
74) What is the PRIMARY goal of the renewal meeting?
A) Talk to them about pricing and packaging options for the second year of the engagement.
B) Get the client excited about all of the possibilities in the next twelve months.
C) Have the client resign the contract by the end of the meeting.
D) Finalize if there should be a new launch pad website in year two.
75) Fill in the blank: Reporting your progress to the client is done in the ______ step of the continuous improvement cycle?
76) What is the goal of the “plan” step in the cycle?
A) To design and develop new features for the website
B) To determine the most impactful action items to implement to get closer to the focus metric goal
C) To get face-time with the team and the client
D) To reflect on the previous cycle
77) True or false? The State of the Union should be a two-way, open conversation including the client and the entire team.
78) Which statement BEST describes what Growth-Driven Design is?
A) A web design process that is geared towards limiting the need for on-going improvement by adding extra time and effort up-front to make the website
B) An approach to web design that is based on listening and adapting to the business leader’s wants, needs, and desires.
C) A smarter approach to web design that reduces the headaches of traditional web design, maximizes results, and informs other parts of the business.
D) None of these describe Growth-Driven Design.
79) What is a major challenge with the traditional web design process?
A) Decisions are based on assumptions
B) Projects often launch behind schedule
C) After launching the site, there are minimal updates over the next two years.
D) All of the above
80) According to the training, which of the following is the proper order when solving challenges with the Growth-Driven Design mindset?
A) Dig into user challenges, brainstorm solutions for those challenges, align and prioritize the solutions with the business, and determine the features that will best bring the solution to users.
B) Collect requirements from the client, brainstorm the features based on requirements, build those features, and measure their impact.
C) Look at what worked well for previous clients, replicate the previously successful activities, and make improvements based on the requests from the client.
D) Review challenges, find industry best practices, build those best practices, collect revisions from the client and updated based on revisions.
81) Your launch pad website is now live and you are moving into the continuous improvement stage of the Growth-Driven Design Methodology. Which of the following frameworks helps provide focus to the team, sets clear expectations, and helps track and measure progress?
A) Client mapping document
B) GDD Website Hierarchy
C) Journey map
D) Fundamental assumptions
82) Which of the following best describes what a focus metric is?
A) Another name for business revenue.
B) The metric your team should not focus on because it is distracting and pulls away from more important metrics.
C) A single metric that is a direct measure of if you are moving towards your goal.
D) A single metric that measures the length of the entire engagement from the start of the strategy to the end of the continuous improvement phase.
83) Which statement best describes what a buyer persona is?
A) A description of demographic characteristics of people you’d like to target.
B) The most recent lead to convert into a paying customer.
C) A semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer.
D) A report which combines the items that an average buyer purchases in a year.
84) Based on the training, which of the following is NOT important to set in the Goals step?
B) Number of high impact pages on the website
C) Engagement success factors
D) SMART goals
85) Which of the following is NOT true of an all-in-one platform?
A) Opens the door for upselling new value-add services
B) Avoid data loss between multiple tools
C) Avoid using all-in-one unless it is with an e-commerce client
D) Help to improve the team efficiencies
86) What is the difference between a “discovery question” and a “user question”?
A) A discovery question is used internally by your team. User questions are asked to users to help answer the discovery question.
B) Discovery questions and user questions are the same thing.
C) A user question is the first question that you ask a user. A discovery question is the follow-up questions used to dig deeper.
D) A discovery question is answered by secondary research. A user question is answered by primary user research.
87) Which of the following BEST describes the purpose of the connect call?
A) Open the lines of communication with qualified leads by providing relevant and helpful information while learning more about their business.
B) Connect with qualified leads to explain your services and see if they have any interest in working together.
C) Find out who the decision-maker is and schedule a sales call with them.
D) All of these are done on the connect call.
88) According to the training, what are the primary roles of the strategist?
A) Work with the client to create content for the site, develop wireframes, and manage all of the subcontractors.
B) Ensure the most impactful items are being worked on, lead client and team communication, and project management of the cycle and individual tasks.
C) Perform the user research, interpret the results into action items the team can then implement, and set up the tests to validate each action item’s hypothesis.
D) Organize all of the meetings, develop the reports, and work to upsell the client into additional value-add services.
89) To avoid inefficiencies, what is the MAXIMUM number of team members your should have in a single pod?
90) Fill in the blank: Traditional web design is ____. Growth-driven design is____.
A) macro, micro
B) top-down, bottom-up
C) designer-driven, user-driven
D) cycled, waterfall
91) According to the training, how many user interviews should you conduct in order to not over-spend your time and energy and start to see patterns in the responses?
92) True or False? Adding incentives in the service team’s compensation structure or developing bonuses is a great way to encourage service team members to look for opportunities to upsell existing clients into additional value-adding services.
the ________ focuses on the user’s experience with the website.