One reason for using Conversion Optimizer is to:
- maximize ad exposure.
- dynamically manage ad position.
- generate more clicks than manual bidding would generate.
- avoid unprofitable clicks.
One reason for using Conversion Optimizer is to
Conversion Optimizer works best for advertisers whose goals are mostly conversion and direct-response oriented.
You can read more here:
The Conversion Optimizer is a feature available through AdWords that uses your AdWords Conversion Tracking data to get you more conversions at a lower cost. It achieves this by optimizing your placement in each ad auction to avoid unprofitable clicks and get you as many profitable clicks as possible for your campaign.
Benefits of implementing Conversion Optimizer include:
- Increased profits: Gets you more conversion at a lower cost.
- Easy to use: Improves AdWords’ ease of use with less time spent managing bids, since the feature does a lot of the work for you. It’s easy to turn on, as well.
- No additional charge: No extra fees or new interfaces to learn.
Conversion Optimizer works best for advertisers whose goals are mostly conversion and direct-response oriented. Advertisers also need to have already installed Conversion Tracking for Conversion Optimizer to work.
For display campaigns, Conversion Optimizer can help improve performance by using data from Conversion Tracking to determine where your ads are likely to get conversions. Conversion Optimizer will automatically calculate the optimal equivalent cost-per-click (CPC) bid for your ad each time it’s eligible to appear on a Display Network site. You still pay per click, but you no longer need to adjust your bids manually to reach your cost per acquisition (CPA) goals and can benefit from improved return on investment (ROI). This in turn can help you save time and maximize your conversions.