Setting up goals allows you to see ________ .
- A) a list of transactions
- B) ecommerce revenue
- C) bounce rate
- D) conversion rates
- Specifying a goal value allows Google Analytics to calculate _____ (select all that apply)
- Which two metrics below would be the best KPIs for measuring the performance of an ecommerce business?
- Your business objective is to maximize the number of sales through your website. Which of the following metrics would most directly help you measure performance against this objective?
- Which of the following would be most useful for ranking pages according to revenue contribution?
- When configuring a goal, why is it useful to assign a goal value?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following dimensions would you need to select?
- Which of the following could be measured by defining a goal in Google Analytics?
- Person A and person B each visit your commerce site once. During her visit, person A buys one of your products. Then, before leaving the site, she makes another purchase. Person B buys nothing. What is your ecommerce conversion rate for these two visits?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]