True or false: Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- If an advertiser has the same keyword in two different ad groups, the one to win a given auction will be the keyword with the:
- An advertiser wants to increase the position of an ad on Google, but is not willing to raise bids to accomplish this goal. What else should the advertiser do in an attempt to increase Ad Rank?
- When advertisers who are using cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) bidding click on their own display ads, Quality Score:
- When an advertiser using viewable cost–per–thousand impressions (vCPM) bidding clicks on his own display ad, Quality Score:
- An advertiser made edits to an AdWords ad and noticed that the position of the ad decreased. What is the most likely cause for the decrease in position?
- A client wants to get more clicks on his ad and also raise his Quality Score. Which of these actions may get him more clicks but won’t raise his Quality Score?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]