True or False: An advertiser can target mobile apps via AdWords.
- A) False
- B) True
- True or False: An advertiser can use AdWords to target the YouTube homepage on mobile devices.
- True or False: An advertiser can target YouTube homepage on mobile devices via AdWords
- Which is the best type of campaign for an advertiser to use to target a set of specific mobile apps with ads for their website?
- True or False: When an advertiser edits an ad extension, all the performance statistics are lost.
- True or False: Auction bidding isn’t a concern for advertisers using reservations because these placements are available at a fixed price.
- True or False: Video search behavior is different from traditional search behavior.
- What’s needed to create a “Display Network” campaign to start promoting an app in other apps and on mobile websites?
- True or False: A best practice for selecting keywords for a TrueView in-display video campaign is to use YouTube tags for keywords
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]