View–through conversions are available only to:
- advertisers that have implemented Conversion Optimizer
- advertisers that have implemented Conversion Tracking
- advertisers that are using AdWords for Video
- advertisers that have opted into the Search Network
View–through conversions are available only to
For a view-through conversion search to occur, the user must completes these steps:
- User sees a display image or rich media ad on the display network, but does not click on it.
- User completes a conversion on your site. In order to use use view-through conversions you need a conversion tracking set. Note: View-through conversions automatically exclude conversions from people who’ve also clicked your Search ads.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]