Which approach to bidding is best suited to maximize profit?
- A) Maximize ROI as a percentage
- B) Minimize CPA
- C) Maximize conversions
- D) Balance CPA and # of conversions
- How might you explain to an account manager why she should identify how much a conversion costs when setting up conversion tracking for a client’s Search Network campaign?
- You are CEO of a small e-commerce shop and your team is debating AdWords performance metrics to maximize profit. Budget is unlimited as long as ROI is positive. Whose recommendations most effectively position you for maximum profit?
- You’re an independent consultant selling an ebook you wrote about Search Engine Marketing for $50. You have campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms: search networks, display networks, & other advertising networks. Which approach to CPA targets and budget is best suited to maximize your total profit?
- Executives at a small e-commerce company are debating AdWords performance metrics. If the budget is unlimited as long as return on investment (ROI) is positive, which recommendation best positions the company for maximum profit?
- How does Conversion Optimizer determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- The automated Maximize clicks bid strategy attempts to get advertisers the most:
- Given four Search campaigns that run out of daily budget, three can likely benefit from bidding or budget changes. Which is most likely configured effectively as is?
- If you choose a target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) of £15, AdWords will automatically adjust your bids to try to get as many conversions at what amount, on average?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]