Which feature could help advertisers determine if the clicks they are receiving on the Display Network are valuable?
- A) Conversion tracking
- B) Display Planner
- C) Keyword diagnosis
- D) IP exclusion setting
- Which feature could help advertisers determine if the clicks they are receiving on the Google Display Network are valuable?
- A user who is browsing the internet sees Google Adwords display ad for laptop computers on a Google Display Network site, but does not click on the ad. Two weeks later, the user is interested in buying a laptop computer and decides to visit the site from the ad. The user finds the site by performing a Google search, goes directly to the site, and purchases a laptop. Implementing view-through conversions would be valuable for the advertiser because it could:
- Advertisers using the Display Network can use the reporting table in the Placements section of the Display tab to determine the:
- When reviewing her display campaign, Gina sees that her clickthrough rate is higher on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Which feature could help her be more efficient with her advertising during this time?
- Advertisers using the Google Display Network can use the Placement Performance Report to determine:
- Someone browsing the Internet sees an AdWords display ad for laptop computers on a Display Network site, but doesn’t click on it. Two weeks later, she’s interested in buying a laptop and decides to visit the site from the ad. She finds the site by doing a Google search, goes directly to it, and buys a laptop. In this scenario, view–through conversions would be valuable for the advertiser because it could:
- An advertiser notices that a Display campaign is receiving a large number of conversions at certain times and days of the week. Which feature would help this advertiser maximize the number of conversions received at the campaign’s current budget?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]