Which of the following are measures of traffic volume?
- A) Margin
- B) Bounce Rate
- C) Avg. Time on Site
- D) Visits
- Which two metrics below would be the best KPIs for measuring the performance of an ecommerce business?
- Which of the following would be most useful in measuring how many days passed between the first visit to a site and the eventual conversion?
- Which of the following could be measured by defining a goal in Google Analytics?
- Scenario: The Google Merchandise Store recently launched a mobile responsive website and started a few new ad campaigns. When looking at their overall traffic in Google Analytics, they noticed that they have a bounce rate of 85%. Which of the following dimensions would be useful when analyzing their traffic to determine the cause of this high bounce rate?
- You’ve noticed that many users visit your site several times before converting and you want to understand in more detail how they arrive at your site. Which of the following metrics would be most helpful in showing you whether a keyword is part of a conversion path?
- Your business objective is to maximize the number of sales through your website. Which of the following metrics would most directly help you measure performance against this objective?
- Which of the following could be measured by defining a goal in Google Analytics? Select all that apply
- Which of the following are dimensions?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]