Which of the following is not a standard campaign parameter?
- A) utm_adgroup
- B) utm_source
- C) utm_campaign
- D) utm_content
- Which of the following is NOT a standard Google Analytics campaign variable?
- The Measurement Protocol is a standard set of rules for collecting and sending hits to Google Analytics. Using the Measurement Protocol you can
- You want to know whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by an unusual amount. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Which of the following would you use to send data from a web connected point-of-sale system to Google Analytics?
- Which of the following is a valid tagged custom campaign?
- Your company runs a holiday email campaign for the month of December to drive newsletter signups. Which of the following metrics would be the best indicator of the campaign’s success?
- Which of the following is a valid tagged custom campaign (select all that apply)
- Which of the following attribution models would be useful for evaluating ads and campaigns that are designed to create initial awareness about a brand?
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]