Which of the following questions can be answered using the goal flow report?
- A) Do visitors usually start my conversion process from the first step or somewhere in the middle?
- B) All of these can be answered using the goal flow report.
- C) Is there a place in my funnel where traffic loops back to the beginning of the conversion process to start over?
- D) Are there any steps in my conversion process that don’t perform well on mobile devices compared to desktop devices?
- E) Are there a lot of unexpected exits from a step in the middle of my conversion funnel?
Explanation: The Goal Flow report shows the path your traffic traveled through a funnel towards a Goal conversion. This report can help you see if users are navigating your content as expected, or if there are problems, such as high drop-off rates or unexpected loops.
You can read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2520139?hl=en