Which potential factor does Google use to calculate a search campaigns recommended daily budget?
- A) Impressions
- B) Conversions
- C) Transactions
- D) Placements
- Which method would be recommended for an advertiser who is trying to increase the Quality Score of a low-performing keyword?
- Every time your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score, and:
- If your campaign is opted into show ads on the Google Display Network, and your Display Network ads have a lower CTR than your existing search ads – how will this impact the quality score of your search campaign?
- What happens when an advertiser sets a daily budget lower than the recommended amount, using the “Standard” delivery method?
- Your ad is live on Google search, and you want to continue to check it over time to see if it is still running. Why is it advised that you use the AdPreview and Diagnosis took, instead of doing searches to find your ad on Google.com?
- Which formula does Google use to rank keyword-targeted ads on Google Search
- You are starting a new campaign with the goals of achieving a positive ROI and extending to all profitable traffic. How can the AdWords average daily budget setting help when starting out?
- An advertiser wants to allocate additional budget to advertising a new product line. In order to accomplish this goal, the advertiser should create:
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]