You can use Keyword Planner to identify:
- the number of negative keywords you should add
- the amount of traffic potential keywords might get
- which text ads are performing best based on your keywords
- webpages where your ad can appear based on your keywords
You can use Keyword Planner to identify
Keyword Planner is a free AdWords tool for new or experienced advertisers that’s like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
A tool that provides keyword ideas and traffic estimates to help you build a Search Network campaign.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3114286?hl=en
Keyword Planner is a tool that provides keyword ideas and traffic estimates to help you build a Search Network campaign.
- Search for keyword and ad groups ideas based on terms that describe your product or service, your website, or a product category related to what you’re advertising. You can also enter or upload a list of keywords. And you can multiply two or more lists of keywords to create a new list that combines your keywords.
- Get historical statistics, like the number of times people have searched for a keyword or how competitive that keyword is.
- You can also get traffic estimates, like how many clicks and impressions your keywords might get for given bid and budget amounts.