Ms Acton is coaching her students who struggle to write long essays, especially when it comes to ﬁnding relevant articles and citing their sources. How can her students use Google Scholar to help improve these skills?
- Request results within a date range
- Use the “Cite” tool to correctly format citations
- Access and read the entirety of all search results in a free online library
- Use the “Related Articles” feature to find additional research related to specific search results
- Search for articles by a particular author
- Find academic sources and save the links to “My library” within Scholar