Ms Coulson is teaching her students about nutrition and eating habits in other countries. What can she do to give her students ﬁrst-hand information on this subject without spending any money?
- Invite an overseas student or teacher to come into class to speak when they are available
- Arrange a Hangout with a class in a different country for a question and answer discussion session
- Take he students on an international road trip to try out different foods
- Host a Hangout on Air with willing schools around the world to discuss the topic and make it available to watch at a later
- Arrange a Hangout with someone she knows from a different country and pass on the information to her students