What are three benefits of using Internal Redirect tags? (select three)
- Reduce latency on ad-serving
- Standardize a counting method with platform publishers
- Saves time from having to negotiate deals with the publisher
- Richer domain information in Verification
Use internal redirect tags to serve Campaign Manager ads on sites that use Google Ad Manager.
- Reduce latency: Because there are no requests to any other servers to serve internal redirect tags, there is no increased latency.
- Prevent counting discrepancies between Campaign Manager and Ad Manager
- Richer domain information in Verification: Internal redirect tags provide the same rich domain information in Verification as the ins tag, giving you greater visibility into where your ads are serving, as well as better facilitating brand safety and spam protection.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/dcm/partner/answer/2826636