If you have Marketing online Certifications:
– You will have more professional credibility.
Some Certifications let you put their badges on your website, profiles, etc…
Having a Certification badge in your Linkedin profile gives you 6x the average profile views of someone without the badge.
Also the Certifications help you to appear in their Directories so that your potential customers could find you to work for themselves or their company.
– Get more money.
You can get a betther job and increase your salary.
How others have grown with Marketing online Certifications
Listen to some people who have successfully achieved their goals, turned their passions into reality and grown their careers or businesses.
See how Seyi Ayinla turned her hobby into a business helping Nigerian couples in the UK plan their perfect weddings.
Learn how Jonathon Blackburn transformed his business.
Discover how Adam, a barber from Birmingham, grew his website.
Here you have some examples of the Certifications:
Google Partner certification program provides AdWords qualifications to individuals and agencies so that they could pass Google’s exams. To become AdWords certified, you’ll need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the other Advanced AdWords exams, e.g. Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Mobile Advertising. The overall certifications consist of the 7 essential exams to become certified as a Google Partner Professional:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising (GDN – Google Display Network)
- Google Video Advertising
- Google Shopping Advertising
- Google Mobile Advertising
- Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ – Google Analytics Individual Qualification)
Visit the Google Partners Portal here.
More info about Hubspot Certifications:
Microsoft – Bing Ads
DoubleClick Studio is a program that demonstrates a user’s knowledge and skills in DoubleClick Studio by passing an online exam. It distinguishes them as highly skilled in creating innovative, inventive and high-performing Rich Media ads. It’s also a tool used to create rich media ads that are trafficked through DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP). There are 3 types of certification within the Studio Certification Program and it consists of 7 individual exams:
- Core Studio Certification – A qualification that demonstrates your knowledge and skills to build high quality rich media ads within DoubleClick Studio that function as intended when displayed by the DoubleClick ad server.
- QA Certification – A qualification that demonstrates your knowledge and skills to determine the quality assurance of a rich media ad built within DoubleClick Studio.
- Badges Certification – A qualification that demonstrates a user’s knowledge and skills in a specific field in addition to Core Studio Certification.
- Core Certification Exams for HTML 5
- QA Certification Exam
- Custom Lightbox Badge Exam
- Dynamic Creative Badge Exam
- YouTube Masthead Badge Exam
- VPAID Badge Exam
- Google Web Designer Fundamentals Exam
Visit the Studio Certification Program here.