Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?
Select All Correct Responses
- An extra snippet of code needs to be added to Google Ads to help track user interactions with your site
- Budgets automatically get shifted to the most productive ads
- It can track ad interactions and identify the ads most valuable to your business
- The best performing ads provide insight into creating new and improved creatives
Conversion tracking helps you track ad interactions and identify the ads most valuable to your business. With conversion measurement installed, you’ll be able to identify the best-performing ads and use the right messaging to create new and better creatives.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18330-google-ads-measurement-certification
- Third Chapter: Get Acquainted with Conversion Tracking
- Sub-Chapter: Why measure conversions?
Other similar question is:
It requires the Insight Tag to work
It reports on Lead Gen Form activity
It only performs well when tracking actions on specific