A keyword with very low clickthrough rate (CTR) will usually receive:
- A) more impressions on the Google Display Network
- B) impressions only on the Google Search Network
- C) a low average cost-per-click (CPC) on Google search.
- D) a low Quality Score on the Google Search Network
- Keyword With Very Low Ctr Will Usually Receive
- Keyword With Very Low Click Through Rate Will Usually Receive
- Keyword With Very Low Clickthrough Rate Ctr Will Usually Receive
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.