AdWords Editor allows users to:
- invite new users to share accounts.
- find relevant ads on Google partner sites.
- make live edits to multiple accounts simultaneously.
- access multiple accounts offline.
Explanation: The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to AdWords.
You can read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2484521?hl=en
Benefits of Adwords Editor
- AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your AdWords advertising campaigns.
- The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to AdWords.
- AdWords Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
What you can do with AdWords Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use AdWords Editor, but it’s especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you’re offline.