An advertiser wants to increase the Quality Score of a low–performing keyword. Which approach would you recommend?
- A) Repeat the keyword as many times as possible in the ad text.
- B) Delete the keyword and add the keyword to the campaign again
- C) Modify the ad associated with that keyword to direct to a highly-relevant landing page
- D) Increase the daily budget for the campaign in which the keyword is located
- An Advertiser Wants To Increase The Quality
- An Advertiser Wants To Increase The Quality Score Of Low
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.