An e-commerce client wants her campaign to be more profitable. After calculating this client’s total profits from AdWords, what can you do to start maximizing results for profit?
- Test different cost-per-click (CPC) bids
- Test only one version of your ad text
- Lower the cost-per-click (CPC) bids and increase the budget
- Delete keywords that are generating the most clicks
Testing and experimenting is an essential part of marketing campaign optimization. It’s an ongoing process. You can use drafts and experiments to compare your current bidding strategy to something new and more clearly evaluate the results of your test.
There are four steps to profit driven bidding in AdWords:
- Define a formula that calculates total profits from AdWords.
Why: You need a formula to measure and optimize for profit in AdWords.
- Run a broad-scale manual bid test.
Why: Get an edge in the auction by finding profitable bid opportunities faster than others can.
- Evaluate results and measure your profit.
Why: Identify areas for improvement as you analyze results.
- Use automation to adjust your bids.
Why: Free up your time so that you can focus on other strategic priorities.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167149?hl=en