An optimal content marketing program will incorporate ____ content
A) audio and visual
B) curated and created
C) paid and earned
D) crowdsourced and created
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- Your Twitter Favourites Tab allows you to:
- Let’s say you’re a Social Marketer, and you’re about to start curating content for your organization. You’re looking for tools that will help make this job more efficient and effective. Which of the following is NOT a feature you would generally look for in such a tool?
- When tracking the ________ of a content marketing program, it’s important to keep track of hard costs such as labour, stock images, photography, freelance writer and designer fees.
- ___________________can have powerful, time-saving benefits when used as part of a content marketing program.
- When optimizing your social media profiles, be sure to provide a consistent business description across all channels. Brainstorm a handful of essential and _____________ keywords that describe your company, and incorporate them into the copy of your About sections.
- A strategic plan for how a company will incorporate social media into its business is:
- Content curation involves gathering and evaluating pieces of media from respected sources, and then sharing the most valuable gems with your audience. But modern social media professionals in larger organizations also need to gather, evaluate and share relevant content produced ___________.
- Your Social Media Content Strategy should flow naturally from your _________________________.
- Shared content can be categorised into two main categories: Curated, which is content gathered from trusted sources relevant to your industry, and ________________, which is content produced within your organization including items like blog articles, white papers, infographics, guides, and visuals.