Bobbi Owns A Protein Shake Company, Which Has Been Trading For 3 Years. Her Products Are Stocked In A Number Of Gyms, But The Company Has Not Seen Much Growth In Recent Months. Bobbi Would Now Like To Break Into The Online Market To Boost Product Sales. Which Of The Following Actions Should Bobbi Take To Identify Opportunities For Online Business Growth?
- (A) Hire a Financial Planner
- (B) Identify a USP
- (C) Ship to new countries
- (D) Build a SWOT analysis
- (E) Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- (F) Review competitor websites