Google My Business verification has specific requirements for approval: the business name must be exactly as it appears in real life, and the business can’t have multiple locations in one physical address.
What’s the third potential reason for disapproval in the verification process?
- The location has no published photos.
- The location doesn’t appear on Google Maps.
- The location uses only one category.
- The location information doesn’t include all required fields.
- Location has no photos.
- Location isn’t yet open.
- Location uses one category.
- Location includes no posts.