How can an advertiser set up AdWords conversion tracking for a TrueView in-stream ad campaign?
- By using YouTube Analytics
- By using Google Analytics
- You can’t measure conversions with the in-stream format
- By creating an AdWords conversion tracking code
With AdWords conversion tracking, you can see how effectively your ad clicks lead to valuable customer activity, such as website purchases, phone calls, app downloads, newsletter sign-ups, and more. Depending on the type of conversion you’re tracking, the setup process is different, so the first step in setting up conversion tracking is choosing a conversion source, or where your conversions come from.
You can use AdWords conversion tracking to track the number of people who click on a video ad and ultimately perform the desired conversion action. Since video advertising doesn’t always drive immediate conversions, we recommend that you look at view-through conversion data, which shows the number of online conversions that happened within 30 days after a viewer saw, but did not click, your video ad.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456138?hl=en
- How Can An Advertiser Set Up Adwords Conversion Tracking
- How Can An Advertiser Set Up Adwords
- Adwords Conversion Tracking True View In Stream Ad Campaign