How does Compute Engine improve quality and time to market?
- Google bills in per-second increments, so you only pay for the compute time you use. With sustained use discounts,
- Google automatically gives discounted prices for long-running workloads with no up-front commitment required.
- Google can capture up to a petabyte of data on one Transfer Appliance without impacting the outbound network.
- Google-grade data centers give you scale and security that would be very expensive to achieve on-premises.
- Google’s global private network is superior in performance to other clouds that route your traﬃc over the internet.