How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
It uses conversion history to set higher bids when a conversion is more likely
It sets CPC bids as one-tenth of the current CPA bid setting
It bids a static CPC value based on the current maximum CPC settings
It adjusts CPC bids based on existing bid adjustments
Explanation: Using historical information about your campaign and evaluating the contextual signals present at auction-time, Target CPA bidding automatically finds an optimal CPC bid for your ad each time it’s eligible to appear. AdWords sets these bids to achieve an average CPA equal to your target across all ad groups and campaigns using this strategy and sets higher bids when conversions are more likely.
- Target Cost Per Acquisition
- How Does Target Cost Per Acquisition
- How Does Target Cost Per Acquisition Cpa Bidding Determine
- How Does Target Cost Per Acquisition Bidding Determine
- How Does Target Cost Per Acquisition Bidding