How is a user added to a video remarketing list?
- After five seconds of the video.
- When the user clicks the video.
- When a view occurs.
- When the user purchases something from the advertiser’s website.
You can show personalised ads to millions of viewers across YouTube and video partner sites, based on their past interactions with your videos or YouTube channel. This is known as “video remarketing”. By reinforcing your message with people who have already seen your videos or channel, you’re more likely to succeed in increasing your return on investment.
Remarketing lists are created by first linking your YouTube account to your AdWords account. Once you link accounts, you can create remarketing lists that reach people who have done the following YouTube-related actions:
- Viewed any video from a channel
- Visited a channel page
- Viewed any video (as an ad) from a channel
- Liked any video from a channel
- Commented on any video from a channel
- Shared any video from a channel
- Subscribed to a channel
- Viewed certain video(s)
- Viewed certain video(s) as ad(s)
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2545661