If a contact downloads a piece of your content, such as a newsletter titled, “The Best Ways to Create Subject Lines for Email,” what would be the best reaction you could take to continue the conversation with this contact?
- Send an email to schedule a demo call with your sales rep.
- Send a follow-up piece of content that builds off that subject.
- Send 2-3 pieces of content that encompass how to build a complete email strategy.
- Don’t send anything yet, wait for them to reach back out.
The essential elements that a subject line of an email should possess are;
• it should show urgency such as use of a phrase like ,”Act now!”
• Create curiosity in the subject line
• The subject line such show relevance and time consciousness