In his TrueView discovery ad, Amir wants to invite people to click to watch his YouTube video about a DIY home improvement project.
What call to action language gives learners a reason to take action?
- Start now
- Download this
- Click here
- Learn how to build a table
When you really want to get someone to do something, a decisive call to action is definitely the way to go. Makes sense, right? And, it’s also associated with increased brand lift.
- Think like a parent — specify the exact behavior you want users to do (“Learn How To Build a Table”).
- Use overlays and cards to invite the user to interact with the ad, not just watch.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Google Ads Video
- Topic: Make effective TrueView ad creative