Instagram doesn’t offer many options for formatting your bio within the app, but there is a workaround for adding line breaks to your bio description to make it easier to read. Which of the following best describes this workaround?
- To start a new line in your bio, hit the space bar 5 times quickly
- Insert a period in it’s own line between two blocks of text
- Insert a forward slash and backslash in between the blocks of text requiring a line break
- Draft your bio using the notes app on your device, then paste your formatted copy into the bio field.
- Hold down the shift key when you’re drafting your bio