Jackie is an advertiser who wants to reach people by using both remarketing and Product Listing Ads. What’s the best targeting strategy for her?
- A) Create one ad group targeted to both remarketing and Shopping
- B) Create separate remarketing and Shopping campaigns
- C) Create a combined remarketing and Shopping campaign
- D) Create two ad groups: one targeted to remarketing and the other to Shopping
Jackie is an advertiser that wants to target by using both Remarketing and Product Listings. What is the best targeting strategy for Jackie to execute this?
- A) Create one ad group targeted to both “Display – Remarketing” and “Search – Product Listings”
- B) Create two campaigns: one targeted to “Display – Remarketing” and the other targeted to “Search – Product Listings”
- C) Create one campaign targeted to both “Display – Remarketing” and the other targeted to “Search – Product Listings”
You can use remarketing lists in shopping campaign what makes this question little confusing. However it’s a good practice separate campaign with different behavior.
Segregation is the best way to keep control over campaign. I often experience the conflicts if I keep campaigns of two different behaviour and goals together in single campaign.