Jared would like to use video remarketing to re-engage his current YouTube audience with a new product release.
What’s the critical first step he needs to take within AdWords to start a video remarketing campaign?
- Select the viewer actions he wants to target for his list
- Set the membership duration to Open to ensure he captures all users for an open ended period of time, even new ones
- Add the remarketing list to his campaign
- Link his current AdWords account to his existing YouTube channel
The process is not too tricky: Link first, create remarketing list next, and finally add to any campaign — existing, new, Search, or Display. As for linking, remember that before you can use remarketing for video campaigns, you need to link your YouTube account(s) to your Google Ads account(s) so that they can communicate. You can do this from either your YouTube channel, or from within your Google Ads account.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Google Ads Video
- Topic: Use video remarketing to reconnect