Linda Runs A Guesthouse And Has Been Using Analytics To Gather Information About How People Interact With Her Website. She’s Recently Revamped Her Newsletter, And Has Made The Site Responsive To Appeal To Users On Mobile Devices. Which Elements Of The Analytics Should Linda Focus On To Measure The Effectiveness Of Her Changes?
- (A) Number of visits to the site per month
- (B) Number of site pages users explore on average
- (C) Amount of time visitors spend on the site
- (D) Number of people clicking on the links in her newsletters
- (E) Percentage of orders made on smartphones and tablets