Mr. Bentley finds it easy to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in his classroom as they are very similar to other programs he’s used in the past. He overhears his colleague Ms. Bernard talk about using Google Forms as well, but isn’t sure how it’s relevant in a school environment.
Which of the following are relevant uses for Google Forms in education?
- Designing a logo for a school football team
- Surveys for collecting data for group projects
- Gathering feedback on field trips
- Create formative quiz checks at the end of each lesson
- Performing basis calculations with numeric data
- Creating an interactive presentation