Mr. Vanko is marking student assignments and keeps ﬁnding incorrect facts supported by unreliable sources. What should he explain to his students about ﬁnding online sources?
- Verify all online information with textbooks
- Check the integrity of the author, and whether they are an expert on the topic
- Contact the author directly to understand their research
- Check that the website looks reputable and professional
- They shouldn’t trust any information found online
Related question: A teacher is reviewing student assignments and keeps finding incorrect facts supported by unreliable sources. What should the teacher explain to the students about finding online sources?