Sarah’s a digital marketing consultant. With 90% of sales still taking place in a physical location, she knows her clients need to reach customers throughout their journey to ensure the best chance at a sale. Those customers need to find her client’s products across multiple channels.
Which type of marketing strategy can Sarah use to drive sales to her client’s physical locations?
- Display advertising
- An online-to-offline strategy
- Search engine optimization
- Third-party lead generation
- A search engine optimization strategy to rank for keywords.
- Third-party lead generation to qualify inbound leads prior to contact.
- An online-to-offline strategy to drive offline sales with online ads.
- A strategy designed to mimic all ads directly from similar local businesses.