Scenario: Yesterday I set up a sync. PieSync Health is alerting me that around 250 of HubSpot’s contacts could not be synced to my other app because the contacts don’t have a “Last Name (required field).” How could this be fixed? (Choose all that apply.)
- Export a CSV out of PieSync and repair the names in a spreadsheet editor.
- Fill out last names in HubSpot. PieSync will automatically pick this up and resume syncing the contacts that now have a proper last name.
- Have PieSync automatically define a placeholder last name for contacts with a missing last name.
- Have a HubSpot support agent fix this for you.
- There is no solution for this.