Sebastien wants to get a good read on how his users are interacting with his videos across different geographies of his target demographic. For example, it would be helpful to know what calls-to-action are driving higher clickthrough rates.
In which report of YouTube Analytics would he be able to access this kind of data?
Likes and dislikes report
Audience retention report
Watch time report
Engagement report: From comments to likes to sharing patterns, scour the many engagement reports to get a good read on how your viewers are interacting with your content.
Use these reports to:
- Optimize interactive elements
- Test different calls-to-action to see what drives stronger CTRs
- Uncover how many times your content has been shared
- View how you’ve gained and lost subscribers across different content, locations, and dates
Read more here:
- Open>> //academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: AdWords Video Certification
- Topic: The value of Google’s video advertising