SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Exam Answers
Take this exam to check and document your level of PPC Fundamentals knowledge.Take this exam to check and document your level of PPC Fundamentals knowledge.
Before you start, review the information below:
You will be asked 35 questions.
You are allowed 40 minutes for the exam.
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 70%.
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website.
- You pay when ads are shown to a user.
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website and makes a purchase.
- Your target audience for display advertising is not limited to the number of people looking for you on the web.
- Display traffic is both cheaper and more plentiful.
- It brings traffic with the strongest buyer’s intent.
True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
- The middle
- The beginning
- Same number throughout
- The end
- Know how much to pay per click
- Understand the cost for each of the conversions along the funnel.
- A/B test different ads for highest CTR
- A/B test different variations of stages along the funnel
- To both groups
- Higher up on the decision making funnel (first becoming aware)
- Lower on the decision making funnel (ready to take action and buy)
- Add keywords
- Limit your advertising to fewer products
- Target fewer keywords
- Focus on fewer users
- Higher conversion rate
- Ad position
- Number of ad clicks
- Campaign ->Account -> MCC -> Ad Group
- Account ->MCC -> Campaign -> Ad Group
- MCC -> Account -> Campaign -> Ad Group
- Websites that aren’t Google properties, but have a search box which delivers Google’s search results
- Websites that belong to Google
- Advertising agencies that manage Google search campaigns
- Beach chairs
- Best beach chairs
- Best beach chair
- Beach chair
Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- Maximum, show up
- Higher, convert
- Lower, sell
- It helps forecast the search volume.
- It is only available in your current location.
- keyword ideas.
- It is a not a free tool.
True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
- Lowest cost per click
- Ad position
- Priority Listing Ad
- Paid Listing Ad
- Product Listing Ad
True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data sheet from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
- Contextual Targeting
- Targeting Topics
- Placement Targeting
Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- banner, identical
- text, different
- text, identical
- banner, different
- Automatically in the Merchant Center
- Automatically from the Google Play store listing
- In the Google Ads UI
True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs
- 50 times that of your target cost per installation
- 25 times that of your target per cost installation
- The most you’re willing to lose to gather stats until you’re profitable
If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
- Days of the week
- A/B testing your landing page for higher conversion rates
- Automatically adjusting bids keywords as well as other dimensions in a campaign
- Automatically finding targeting that will be more likely to convert into users
- Running your campaign during hours where users will be more likely to convert
True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
- Users that do not know you
- Both groups
- Users that already know who you are
- Losing users who are specifically searching for your brand
- Losing positions in organic SERP
- Losing sales from people that are ready to buy, but research you first
Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- easy, visible, visible
- easy, relevant, relevant
- complicated, relevant, irrelevant
- expensive, top-ranked, relevant
- Number of visitors to your landing page
- Value of the users on the list
- Different ad messages that could work best with them