Susan’s Sporting Goods sells a variety of sports equipment and clothing. How should Susan set up her Google Ads account?
- Create one account for Susan’s sporting goods. Create one campaign for both equipment and clothing. Create one ad group that includes basketballs, tennis rackets, jerseys, and baseball hats.
- Create two accounts: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment account, create a campaign for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing account, create a campaign for jerseys and baseball hats.
- Create an account for each product Susan’s Sporting Goods sells. In each account, create a single ad group for all equipment and clothing products.
- Create one account for Susan’s Sporting Goods. Create two campaigns: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment campaign, create ad groups for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing campaign, create ad groups for jerseys and baseball hats.
Most businesses sell various products or services. In order to easily view, edit, and report on the performance of different products and services, we recommend creating separate campaigns for each high-level product area or service you’re advertising.
Ad groups are groups of ads and their associated keywords. You’ll want to separate these groupings by product to ensure you can adjust your bids and budgets for each ad group.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Adwords Fundamental
- Topic: Organize your account for success