Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his Google Ads account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time
- Refresh data to reflect the latest statistics on his cost–per–click (CPC) campaign
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing his campaigns
Any advertiser with any size account can use AdWords Editor, but it’s especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you’re offline.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2484521?hl=en