True or False: When an advertiser edits an ad extension, all the performance statistics are lost.
- A) True
- B) False
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- If a display ad has been disapproved, how does an advertiser submit a request for another review?
- True or False: An advertiser can use AdWords to target the YouTube homepage on mobile devices.
- True or False: An advertiser can target YouTube homepage on mobile devices via AdWords
- True or False: Video search behavior is different from traditional search behavior.
- Which of the following metrics is typically most important in measuring a direct response advertiser’s performance on the Google Display Network?
- Advertisers using the Google Display Network can use the Placement Performance Report to determine:
- True or False: Auction bidding isn’t a concern for advertisers using reservations because these placements are available at a fixed price.
- An advertiser who has seen success on the Google Display Network with text ads wants to start using display ads for a seasonal advertising campaign. The advertiser has a medium-sized creative team to create these ads. Why should this advertiser consider using Google’s Ad gallery as opposed to other tools?
- An advertiser is running video ads on a placement-targeted campaign. Recently, the play rate for the video ads has decreased. To understand if the decreased play rate is due to the same viewers seeing the ad repeatedly and, therefore, not watching the video again, this advertiser should: