Using a variety of Google tools, Jose was able to glean insight into jean preferences for the area of Chicago in which his new store is opening. However, he has plans to expand nationally!
What Google tool could he use to get insight into trends and popularity of products across the U.S.?
- Google Correlate
- Google Surveys
- Google Trends
- Google Shopping Insights
Use Google Shopping Insights to understand consumer awareness and mindshare for a product, from national down to city-level insights; Insights is currently available for the US market only.
- See that consumer interest! Use the tool to measure interest at a national, regional, and city level.
- At a local level, Cate could use the tool to see what’s of interest to consumers near her storefront.
- And here is demand, which you can elect to compare across geographies, time, and device context.
- For Cate, by discovering local demand for certain beauty products, she can make better merchandising and promotion decisions!
- What about getting ideas for local promotions and investments between mobile and desktop? With Google Shopping Insights, you can do it all.
- For example, finding out that most of her target audience shops via mobile may suggest that Cate ramp up her mobile promotion strategy.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Google Ads Video
- Topic: Understand your audience better