What are best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad?
- A) All of the listed answers are correct
- B) Provide clear next steps so customers can take action
- C) Deliver the most important message early in the video
- D) All a call-to-action (CTA) overlay
Following are the best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad.
- Be clear about what your business offers, since the video may be your sole communication with a site’s viewers:
- Have a clear call-to-action within your ad, and select colors and fonts to match your brand.
- Keep your video short and sweet. Deliver your most important messages early in the video, in case viewers stop watching before it’s over. Play rates drop off significantly after 45 seconds.
- Provide clear next steps for customers to take after finishing the video. That could be making a purchase, or visiting your website or store.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2375498?hl=en