What are two ways Google Ads reporting for Shopping campaigns help monitor how your products are performing at many levels of granularity? (Choose two.)
- By providing third-party tools that can help you obtain impression-share data.
- By helping you identify growth opportunities with impression-share data.
- By ensuring your ads automatically respond to personal events, such as birthdays.
- By providing suggested retail prices for your products based on market analysis.
- By using benchmarking data to get insights into your market’s business landscape.