What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand?
A) Increase the daily budget and add text ads with clear call-to-actions like “Buy now”
B) Use a balanced combination of broad-, exact-, and phrase-matched keywords
C) Add affinity audicences targeting people interested in green living and beauty
D) Target large metropolitan areas where people are more likely to encounter her product
Increase the daily budget and add text ads with clear call-to-actions like “Buy now”
Use a balanced combination of broad-, exact-, and phrase-matched keywords
Add display ads and affinity audiences targeting people interested in green living and beauty
Target large metropolitan areas where people are more likely to encounter her product
What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand
All answers are correct if we ask “what changes CAN you make”, as all of them are likely to improve the results. Keeping in mind that we can run text ads on Display Network also. If a question was like “what would be the first step you should take…”or similar, there would be no doubts.. You should always try to narrow and optimize your audience. But from practical side, you should NEVER decide on possible results without testing. In other words, you never know if people interested in “green living” is a better audience than people leaving in “large metropolitan” areas. Test first, analyze and decide after.
Select from these audiences to reach potential customers at scale and make them aware of your business.
These audiences were built for businesses currently running a TV ad who would like to extend the reach of a TV campaign to an online context for an efficient price.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497941?hl=en
Adding audiences allows you to reach people based on their specific interests as they browse pages, apps, channels, videos, and content across YouTube and the Google Display Network as well as on YouTube search results. You can select from a wide range of categories — from autos and sports to travel and fashion — and we’ll show ads to people who are likely to be interested. Depending on your advertising goals and the stage of the purchase process your customers are in, you can choose to add different audiences to your ad groups.
The purpose of a brand-engagement campaign is to build awareness of and positive associations with your company and its products and services. A customer can interact with your brand in a variety of ways, including watching videos, playing games, spending time on your website, or communicating with other customers.
If you’re interested in increasing your brand awareness, the Google Display Network offers you the chance to connect with customers at the right time and place on thousands of websites worldwide. You can use placement targeting in AdWords to help reach a relevant audience for your brand, using rich-media ad formats and CPM bidding.
Brand-engagement campaigns can help you:
- Increase interactions with your brand.
- Build more positive brand associations.
- Increase brand loyalty by connecting with your target audience.
- Motivate customers to engage with your brand and its associated products.
How to use placement targeting, rich-media ad formats, and CPM bidding:
- Placement targetingWith placement targeting, you can pick and choose “placements,” or specific websites or sections of sites within the Google Display Network on which you can run your campaign. You can select sites based on specific topics or the target audience that you’re trying to reach, or you can choose any site that meets your branding criteria.
The Display Planner tool can help you get ideas for placement targeting. Just enter some details about your customer – like their interests and the sites they typically visit – and Display Planner will generate a list of placement targeting ideas.
- Ad formatsSince a main goal of a brand-engagement campaign can be to interact with your target audience, we suggest using rich-media ad formats. With the Google Display Network, you can reach customers using text ads, but you can also try a range of more visual formats, like static images, HTML5 animation, and video.
- Bid strategyWith brand-engagement campaigns, you want to maximize your brand’s exposure on relevant sites. CPM bidding is typically a good fit for a campaign like this, since you can set your bids directly from the performance goals you’ve set for your campaign.
- What Changes Can You Make To The Display Network Campaign Of Client