What does “converted clicks” measure?
- The total number of clicks within your chosen conversion window
- The total number of conversions divided by the total number of clicks
- The total number of clicks that led to a conversion
- The percentage of clicks that led to a conversion
What does converted clicks measure
“Converted clicks” is actually a click metric. It counts the number of clicks that lead to one or more conversions. For example, if a customer clicks your ad once and then completes two different conversions, “Converted clicks” only counts the one click. You might use this metric if you’re tracking multiple types of leads and are interested in seeing clicks that result in one or more leads (regardless of the conversion action).
The “Converted clicks” column shows you the number of AdWords ad clicks resulting in one or more conversions within your chosen conversion window.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en
Conversion tracking is a free tool that shows you what happens after a customer clicks on your ads — whether they purchased a product, signed up for your newsletter, called your business, or downloaded your app. When a customer completes an action that you’ve defined as valuable, these customer actions are called conversions.
This article explains the benefits of conversion tracking, how it works, and our security and privacy standards. For setup instructions, see Set up conversion tracking.
Why use conversion tracking
- See which keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns are best at driving valuable customer activity.
- Understand your return on investment (ROI) and make better informed decisions about your ad spend.
- Use Smart Bidding strategies (such as target CPA, enhanced CPC, and target ROAS) that automatically optimize your campaigns according to your business goals.
- See how many customers may be interacting with your ads on one device or browser and converting on another. You can view cross-device, cross-browser, and other conversion data in your “All conversions” reporting column.
- What Does Converted Clicks Measure