What is a key tactic to use when measuring the reach of content, particularly content with a longer shelf life, such a blog posts, to ensure that you’re comparing apples to apples?
- Measure the first 24 hours of reach only, as traffic dies down after day 1.
- Choose a day of the week to be your measurement day, where you write down
- Make sure all blog posts are published at the same time to avoid uneven reach.
- Measure each piece of content’s reach at the end of the quarter.
- the reach of each piece of content and compare.
- Pick a consistent time frame to measure for each piece of content.